ITIL Foundation Certification Course
ITIL Foundation Certification Training prepares you for the ITIL Foundation Examination.
ITIL Foundation Course Description
ITIL Foundation Class or ITIL V3 Foundation Certification course prepares you to take the ITIL Foundation Examination.
ITIL Foundation Examination is a mandatory examination. The training course covers the entire ITIL service management and communicates the core elements within the framework. The training and content of the class is to prepare you for the certification examination.
ITIL Foundation covers the following main topics :
- Outlines the Service Strategy – how to build quality and detailed oriented strategies
- Service Design – Design services around the service strategy
- Service Transition – Discusses all the relevant modules and tasks associated with transition of services to operations
- Service Operations – Management of Services
- Continual Service Improvement – Continuous Quality of ITSM
Who Should Enroll?
- IT professionals who work in the IT help desk support domain.
- Professionals who need to understand and implement best ITIL practices.
ITIL V3 foundation aims at professional who require the understanding of the ITIL framework. Framework provides the tools, methods, and strategies to align quality IT services to internal and external customers.
ITIL Foundation Course Details
The course is taught by a certified ITIL trainer. The 2 day course revolves around ITIL framework content and live examples.
If you enroll in our ITIL foundation examination preparation classes, then the trainer also provides simulation of the test and practice examination.
When registered with our ITIL foundation training then the trainer goes through live examples and provides case studies. In addition, the students need to also prepare a class project and simulate live scenarios. Templates and ITIL documents are also studied and prepared in the class room.