Best Leadership Trainings
Leadership Training Classes are offered by ThinkFaculty. Leadership Training Program is an Internationally recognized leadership development program that has been taught in different companies across the globe. Leadership Training Program encompasses the following core modules:
- Leadership Core Values
- Build Teams of Substance
- Business Leadership Training
- Executive Leadership Training
- Corporate Leadership Training
Business Leadership Training
Business Leadership Training is a training program focusing on developing business skills and managing business through people, processes and technology. The Business Leadership Training Course revolves around a focused theme of building business leaders. Training guidelines that are practiced in top companies are discussed and methodologies updated to the teams.
Executive Leadership Training
Executive Leadership Training is a training program focusing on developing the skills of executives. The training builds executive leadership skills. Best international practices and styles are discussed. The executive leadership training course is taught by a certified trainer from USA.
Corporate Leadership Training
Corporate Leadership Training encompasses focusing on the corporate leadership values. The training inculcates the best corporate leadership practices.
Leadership and Management Courses
The following are the main leadership and Management Courses.
Passion for Excellence is a unique 2 day leadership management training program providing key insights to the mindsets, methodologies, and best practices that have evolved and sustained great companies across the world. Companies that are built to last and have a sustainable revenue growth have a particular proposition- a driving force behind their sales numbers, forecasts and achievements. General Electric has the logo “We bring good things to life” and IBM had a logo “Think”. All of these logos were the breathing grounds of growth, prosperity and well-being. The innovative minds that GE fostered within its teams enabled the company to not only grow substantially but also become number 1 in 12 different business segments across the world. The ability to drive excellence came from their passion for excellence. Passion drove their teams, individuals, processes and procedures.
The objective of this course is to introduce to corporate Pakistan a curriculum that engages their management and enables them to learn from successful corporations across the world. The course is taught by a trainer who has held top positions in Pakistan and United States. The course will be based upon GE and IBM practices – leaders in passion for excellence.
Leadership Training Program Objectives
- Provide the audience a clear and precise understanding of leadership and management values.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of what variables are associated with developing the leadership values. Analysis of the team players and bench-marking against best practices.
- Share a blue print of companies that have successfully evolved into great organizations through a dedicated and committed leadership value proposition.
- Communicate, discuss and elaborate on the best quality and passion for service quality practices prevailing in the industry.
- Training, coaching, mentoring of participants.
- A blue print to be provided to redefine strategy and create a desire within the teams to lead passionately.
The following are the main objectives of the course:
Corporate Leadership Training
This course also encompasses a specialized training program focusing on the corporate sector. Corporate Leadership Training is all about training companies and corporate identities on best practices, leadership management styles and best leadership methodologies.
Corporate Leadership Training encompasses more of a workshop scenario where the trainers work on developing a particular level of leadership among the participants.